H&S Constructors owns and maintains a diverse fleet of hydraulic cranes ranging in size from 26 tons to 550 tons. The fleet is set up to strategically service the Rio Grande Valley as well as the Coastal Bend and surrounding areas.
All of our operators are NCCCO Certified trained and all of our riggers are NCCER trained.
We service multiple industries and applications:
- Refinery and petrochemical plants
- Turnaround support
- Power plants (turbine swaps)
- Compressor swings
- Downhole applications (wireline / coiled tubing)
- Facility construction (setting tanks, productions skids, meters and pumps, etc.)
- Tilt wall placement, red iron erection
- Sign erection and placement
- Highway bridge beams and barricade placement
- Setting HVAC units, chillers
These are just a few of the industries we serve. If you don’t see your application listed above, give us a call to see how we can best address your lifting needs.
The Rio Grande Valley fleet is a diverse and robust fleet, offering cranes from 26 to 350 tons, all based out of Edinburg, Texas.
The Coastal Bend Fleet is even more diverse, with cranes ranging from 26 to 550 tons.
Contact Us Today For A Quote
Corpus Christi, Texas 78469
Edinburg, TX 78541